ChesPenn Health Services
ChesPenn provides access to health care to thousands of men, women and children in Chester County including:
- adult and pediatric primary health care
- dental services
- women's health services
- prenatal care
- social services
- community health education
- medication dispensary services
- culturally and linguistically appropriate health care
- interpreter services
- WIC referrals and more.
Direct line: 610-380-4660
Human Services, Inc.
Human Services, Inc. provides prevention, evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and recovery services for children, adolescents, and adults with mental health and behavioral health needs. Services include therapy, medication management and resource programs for children, adolescents, families, and adults at 4 different locations in Chester County.
Direct line: 610.873.1010
Child Guidance Resource Centers
Child Guidance provides behavioral, emotional and developmental assessment and treatment services for children, adolescents and families in the Chester County area.
Our services include:
- individual, group and family counseling
- medication services
- wrap-around programs
- case management
- multi-systemic therapy and family-based services.
These programs can address:
- parent-child relationship needs
- emotional and behavioral challenges
- navigating the system of care and obtaining resources
- the social and developmental needs of an autism spectrum diagnosis
- as well as culturally appropriate care and interpreter services.
Direct line: 610-383-5635
Toll free 1-866-799-3325