Child Guidance provides behavioral, emotional and developmental assessment and treatment services for children, adolescents and families in the Chester County area.
Our services include:
- individual, group and family counseling
- medication services
- wrap-around programs
- case management
- multi-systemic therapy and family-based services.
These programs can address:
- parent-child relationship needs
- emotional and behavioral challenges
- navigating the system of care and obtaining resources
- the social and developmental needs of an autism spectrum diagnosis
- as well as culturally appropriate care and interpreter services.
Direct line: 610-383-5635
Toll free 1-866-799-3325